Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Renae's top 10 Thankful List

1. Our Heavenly Father who saved me from eternal darkness & brought me to Light
2. Sweet baby tooshies
3. A Redhead that loves me despite of my annoying flaws
4. Deodorant
5. Coffee. Really really great coffee
6. Freedom. That MANY men & women sacrifice time with their own families to protect. 
7. Pie. Cheesecake. Cookies. And appetizer dips.
8. Clean water to drink. All. The. Time.
9. My family & 'village' who help me with my litter of children
10. Flip flops (and sunshine and sea breezes)


Today we will be on a huge country farm that belongs to Kdog's aunt & uncle. We enjoy the simple things today, slowing down to embrace the gorgeous landscape our Heavenly Father has created. Praying we learn to slow down more & rush less as we head in to the Christmas season. 

Being grateful is a constant effort in a fallen world but through His grace & love it is possible to find JOY. Always.

'Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.' (Psalm 100:4, 5 NIV)

Gobble gobble, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate